CON LADY ALERT!!! EVERYBODY BE WORRY OF SARAH LYNE,SHE IS ON THE LOSE,TRICKS EXPOSED!!!


They say trust kills it Sure does,your closest friend could be your worst enemy but you will be blinded to the reality. As we sre going to learn from this story of a lady trying to make a living out of other people's sweat and them being naive. This is is how we start our expose;
" Hey NE, 
I wanna expose a lady by the name Sarah Lyne shez on fb..shez a con lady and as a matter of fact sk from me..she makes people believe that she works at a tourism company and promises to hook you up with a job.Right now she is begging ppl to send money to her via mpesa on behalf of a sick lil girl ati to help her pay the girl's hospital bill..i want to let everyone know that Sarah Lyne(p is a liar...Expose her so that she cannot cheat any other innocent citizens..."

Ok she told me she needed 8k for this job she was hookin me up with i think it was for a visa id card or something..I told her i only had 6k so she tld me it was alright ataniongezea 2k so me i sent the money bcoz i desperately neede the job and since we were gud frends i dint expect her to run away with it..after that she tld me interview itakuwa safari park on 3rd june mi nikaenda and bliv me there was no interview..wen i tried callin her alikuwa mteja na she had even blocked me on fb...and now she is using a certain kid who is sick btw anaomba well wishers watume doh through her m-pesa ati ndio alipe hospital bill ya huyu mtoi you can check her fb her name's Sarah Lyne"

Ok she took my money on thur 30th June and lemme quote the words she is using on the kd's story i will jst quote the last part coz story ni refu..."And BOTH of Elizabeth Nduta's kidneys have failed.Her family needs Ksh 700,000 urgently.For treatment,transplant and drugs for 6 mnths.Mr.Wahome tld me that since the story was shown on NTV two days ago,Kenyans have donated Ksh 50,000 so far. 
We CAN DO MORE 
We CAN SEND MORE 
Please please do whatever you can for little Elizabeth Nduta. You can send Mpesa to Shako's personal number 0718948598." 
Her real name is Sara Shako 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting