EXPOSED!! KENYANS TURNS MIKE SONKO'S FACEBOOK PAGE INTO A BEGGING STREET.

Senator Mike Sonko is known for his never dying philanthropic ways,his good heart has earned him a great liking from the mwananchi,this even so him clinch the Nairobi senatorial seat without sweat. In one or more than times he is always ready to give handouts or give help in whichever way he do wishes. Because of his ways many people are now resorting to get help from the man with hopes of getting financial support,NE conducted a random check up on his Facebook page where we realised the level at which it has gone. Its still not clear as to why the senator has disabled the direct message function on his page,making it impossible to directly contact him,leaving the only option of contacting him to be through wall posts and here is a sample of what he receives on daily;
Patrick Oduor > Mike Sonko.
am jobless plz help me. thank you.
Ann Irungu > Mike Sonko.
Hi,Sonko im one pason far from Nairobi i know
ur a man of pple pliz i nid some 1 2 help m even
wit 2 k 2 start a green grocer pliz its a request
0723757674
Francis Ogato > Mike Sonko.
sincerely Mr.Mike need your help since ½ta my
(O) lever i had hustlered in pitty works &
managed to join Driving School Cource of AAK &
luckly i was even issued acertificate that verifies
i had trained in institution plz help phone
no:0706158653 thanks...
Ondoi Junior > Mike Sonko.
Mr Sonko hw cn u help me i want to start a
business bt sustaining a loan has become a rock
end to my future i hv the ability to pay it in
8mnths for if i get it most of my finance wil
unlock,plz help me.elly
George Nyangi > Mike Sonko.
Vipi Hon senator I would like to help me in
some issues is very argent if u dont mind
Galts Adi British > Mike Sonko.
Hi sir,am in nairobi now and have come purposly
4 you sir,plz gv me the way 4ward to meet you
plz..ths my no.0716168535,il b glad to hea frm u
anytym sir!
Salamu nyingi sana.Pastor kindly equests you to
support the male child empowerment initiative
(M. C. I.).Whose vision is to equip men to
service,.God bless you.
Jahari K Kenrick > Mike Sonko.
gd morning senator.am on ma kneeS to ask u to
pliz help me.i hav a 1and half yr old baby
boy,am jobless en even no rent 4 de last2
months.pliz help even if its securing a job or
anything.pliz help senator.GOD BLESS U IN
ADVANCE!
Jessey Hicky Isadear > Mike Sonko.
Mr hustler ndo mi xaxa,kahelp nako cjui kama
leo itakua kismat ya mi...maze nihelp na kapital
ya kustart ka b/s kakujishkilia,ka utamek no.
N..0713142657
Simon Karani > Mike Sonko.
Vipi Mr. Senator...unaweza kunisapot nmalizie
kanyumba..2 rooms zmenkalia kwa miaka
2..nmebakisha 10 iron sheets only..am genuine.
Godfrey Ing'ahu > Mike Sonko.
Hii Hon.Sonko how is yr plan with the
governor,woman rep to help reduce the rents of
house in kawangware and kangemi.chinese
contractors and some securities companies be
are paying workers soo little.how wll yu tackle
this?
Caroline Bii > Mike Sonko.
Goodmorning!
Just a request.am not sure you will read this but
ill try .if you could kindly help. Me clear school
fees balance that am unable to raise.should this
request be considered,ill provide university
account and details.ill be very grateful
Naomi Wahome > Mike Sonko.
kindly allow me to sell you a policy, i have both
life and general insurance.kindly respond.
Bryan AViax > Mike Sonko.
Mike ntafutie job za kuhustle nkigojea kujoin
campo sept 0702141857 ndo my namba pliz
Mustafa Cromwel > Mike Sonko.
mike sonko mimi ni boy na tumechujwa job na
railways mimi,bro na mum in 2008 kwa
retrenchment.ilikuwa mapendeleo so we are all
jobless sisi watatu.utatusaidia vipi boss?
Beatrice Wanjohi > Mike Sonko.
hi my nmes is beat can u help mr sonko.i use 2
chat with u in fb i told u my problems and u tel 2
donat in childrens hme then i donat 5000 u
didnot help me pliz help me my father is
sufferin, i send the mney the nbr u gav me.pls
cal me 0725596764pliiz.
This is nothing but a tip of the iceberg,the page is blowing up with the requests. Sre we taking advantage or we are becoming a begging nation or better yet is it just okay to beg....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting